What are the crucial factors to get a job in Software QA?
There are more than enough open positions in Software QA field on the market, and they can be found easily using the following job search engines:
- Indeed (http://www.indeed.com for USA and http://www.indeed.ca for Canada). Monster (http://www.monster.com for USA and http://www.monster.ca for Canada).
- CareerBuilder (http://www.careerbuilder.com for USA and http://www.careerbuilder.ca for Canada).
- SimplyHired (http://www.simplyhired.com for USA and http://www.simplyhired.ca for Canada).
- Dice (http://www.dice.com)
- Glassdoor (http://www.glassdoor.com).
- Workopolis (http://www.workopolis.com) – Canada’s leading career site with the latest jobs from top Canadian employers.
- OnForce (http://www.onforce.com)
- BCTechnology (http://bctechnology.com/jobs/search.cfm) – leading BC job search site.
Really crucial factors towards attaining a job are:
- Subject matter knowledge demonstrated during an interview – Hitek Computer School provides this during our training
- Industry Experience (ideally obtained in North America) – we provide this in the form of an internship and academic project
- References that confirms industry experience – your internship company will provide this for you
We also write professional resumes to our students, conduct intensive interview training and provide assistance in a job search.
To learn more visit https://hitekschool.com