World’s Most Practical In-Class Software Testing Program.
CF110 “Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing” Program is an extensive and comprehensive program that will teach everything you need to know to become a Software Tester.
The program covers the following topics:
- Defect tracking
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Test Execution
- Test Management
- Test Automation for Function and Regression testing
- Test Automation for Stress and Performance testing
- RDMS and SQL
- Cloud Computing and Virtual Machines
- Version Control Systems
- Interview training
Delivery type: In Class
Next group starts in fall 2021
• Applicants must have user-level knowledge of Windows OS, MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet
• Applicants must pass an entrance examination (Quiz 1 or Quiz 5 in CF101 Free Trial – Sample Lessons) with at least 60% marks to be eligible to take a CF109 program
This program has been approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.