CF109 Software QA and Software Testing
World’s Most Practical Online Software Testing Program.
CF109 “Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing” Program is an extensive and comprehensive program that will teach everything you need to know to become a Software Tester.
The program covers the following topics:
- The best techniques to find errors in modern software
- How to professionally write bug reports and use Defect Tracking Systems
- How to design and write a state of the art Test Plans and Test Cases
- How to perform different types of tests (Smoke, Integration, Function, System, Regression)
- How to use Test Management Software
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Function and Regression testing
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Stress and Performance testing
- How to write SQL queries and perform database testing
- How to work with virtual machines
- Fundamentals of Web architecture
- QA Standards and Capability Maturity Models
- Introduction to UNIX
- How to write a great resume and cover letter
- How to prepare for the interview and answer interview questions for Software Testers
- How to pass an interview like a pro
It also includes an internship to obtain industry experience and references.
Delivery type: Online Hours: 270
• Applicants must have user-level knowledge of Windows OS, MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet
• Applicants must pass an entrance examination (Quiz 1 or Quiz 5 in CF101 Free Trial – Sample Lessons) with at least 60% marks to be eligible to take a CF109 program
TUITION FEE BACK GUARANTEE
Not sure if an online course is for you? No worries! We will return 100% of tuition fees if you are not satisfied with the course within 4 weeks/4 lessons, whichever comes first!
This program does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this program.