CF109 Quality Assurance and Software Testing Training
CF109 “Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing” Program is an extensive and comprehensive program that will teach everything you need to know to become a Software Tester.
The program covers the following topics:
- The best techniques to find errors in modern software
- How to professionally write bug reports and use Defect Tracking Systems
- How to design and write a state of the art Test Plans and Test Cases
- How to perform different types and levels of tests (Smoke, Integration, Function, System, Regression)
- How to use Test Management Software
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Function and Regression testing
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Stress and Performance testing
- How to write SQL queries and perform database testing
- How to work with virtual machines
- Fundamentals of Web architecture
- QA Standards and Capability Maturity Models
- Version Control Systems
- Introduction to UNIX
- How to write a great resume and cover letter
- How to prepare for the interview and answer interview questions for Software Testers
- How to pass an interview like a pro
It also includes an academic project to obtain industry experience and references.
For those who are interested in gaining additional industry experience, a three-month internship is offered after graduation.