CF109 Software QA and Software Testing Training Program
Pay for this program in 5 instalments.
CF109 “Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing” Program is an extensive and comprehensive program that will teach everything you need to know to become a Software Tester.
The program covers:
- Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Defect reporting
- Test planning
- Test design techniques
- Software architecture and white -box testing
- Mobile Testing
- Web Testing
- Test management software
- Test automation for functional and regression testing
- Test automation for load and stress testing
- Relational databases and SQL
- Cloud computing and virtual machines
- Version control systems
- Resume preparation
- Interview training
It also includes an academic project to obtain industry experience and references.
For those who are interested in gaining additional industry experience, a three-month internship is offered after graduation.
Delivery type: Online Hours: 270
Career occupation(s) for which the program prepares students: Software Tester, QA Analyst, SQA Tester
• Applicants must have user-level knowledge of Windows OS, MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet
• Applicants must pass an entrance examination (Quiz 1 or Quiz 5 in CF101 Free Trial – Sample Lessons) with at least 60% marks to be eligible to take a course
TUITION FEE BACK GUARANTEE
Not sure if an online course is for you? No worries! We will return 100% of tuition fees if you are not satisfied with the course within 4 weeks/4 lessons, whichever comes first!
This program has been approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Post-Secondary Education and Future Skills.