CF109 Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing Program is an extensive and comprehensive course that will teach everything you need to know to become a Software Tester.
The program covers the following topics:
- The best techniques to find errors in modern software
- How to professionally write bug reports and use Defect Tracking Systems
- How to design and write state of the art Test Plans and Test Cases
- How to perform different types of tests (Smoke, Integration, Function, System, Regression)
- How to use Test Management Software
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Function and Regression testing
- How to develop Test Automation scripts for Stress and Performance testing
- How to write SQL queries and perform database testing
- How to work with virtual machines
- Fundamentals of Web architecture
- QA Standards and Capability Maturity Models
- Introduction to UNIX
- How to write great resume and cover letter
- How to prepare for interview and answer interview questions for Software Testers
- How to pass an interview like a pro
It also includes internship(s) to obtain industry experience and references.
Delivery type: Online Hours: 230
• Applicants must have user level knowledge of Windows OS, MS Word, MS Excel and Internet
• Applicants must pass an entrance examination (Quiz 5 in CF101 Free Trial – Sample Lessons) with at least 60% marks to be eligible to take a course
WHAT’S THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
This course is intended for anyone interested in learning and starting a well-paid career in the Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing industry.