1. What does a Software Tester do?
A Software Tester is a specialist who evaluates software products to determine that they satisfy specified requirements, to demonstrate that they are fit the purpose and to detect defects.
2. Are there any pre-requisites to take your QA program?
A person who wishes to begin studies at our school must have computer experience and should possess a user level of knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office and Internet. A Computer Science Degree is not a requirement, but mentioned above minimum is necessary.
3. How long does it take to complete your QA course?
Majority of our students pass this online course within 4 – 6 months
4. What are the salaries graduates normally get?
$25 – $35/hour ($50K – $70K/year)
5. How long does it take to find a job?
1 – 3 months
6. What is the percentage of employment after graduation?
7. Is your course available throughout all of North America?
We have students from 12 countries, but majority of them from Canada and USA
8. Can we connect with your graduates and get feedback from them?
Your can find former students feedback on our site. Many students left their contact info there: http://www.hitekschool.com/mod/page/view.php?id=14
Need more info? Fill in this form and a company representative will contact you shortly: